We're Open 6 Days
(07) 3879 3045
For the passion of Motorcycles
MPR Motorcycles is a family owned and operated motorcycle store in Brisbane offering friendly old style service and no attitudes. We do this because we are passionate about motorcycles.
MPR Motorcycles offers the following services;
- Motorcycle Servicing. (We are Japanese road and dirt bike specialist, due to tooling we don’t conduct servicing on the following bikes: Chinese imports, Aprilia, Ducati, Harley Davidson, Buell, Benilli, BMW and Moto Guzzi.)
- Motorcycle repairs.
- Pre purchase inspections.
- Performance upgrades.
- Scratch free tyre changing.
- Free local pick up within a 10km radius.
- Hard parts.
- Forkseal repairs.
- Replacement chains & sprockets.
- Parts - sourced locally & interstate.
- Batteries - (free battery testing).
- Tyre Pressure (free checks).
MPR Motorcycles stock the latest range of Pirelli, Michelin, Avon, Bridgestone and Metzeler road and off road tyres.
** (Please note that for any imperial or metric cruisers we will require a fitment fee of up to $99.00. This charge may also be added to any other bike in which fitment is not within our standard fitment times for e.g. if accessories need to be taken off/put back on in order to change a tyre. This will be quoted to you on inspection of the bike).
We also stock and can order in all your major motorbike brands including but not limited to; Alpinestars, Fox, O'Neal, DriRider, MotoDry, Shoei, Arai, AGV, Shark, Rjays, Pirelli, Dunlop, Michelin, Metzeler, Bridgestone, Ferodo, Motorex, Motul, SSB, Pro-Carbon, RFX and loads more.
Do you need accessories and parts? We have in store a large range of all your hard parts - levers, tubes, chains, chain cleaners, oils, oil filters, air filters, brake pads, batteries and more.
With our major aftermarket parts distributor 5 minutes away, we can guarantee same day pick up of your parts (if in stock) Mon-Fri and if it's not in stock we will do our best to get it in for you.
Keep up-to-date with what's happening with MPR Motorcycles as we continue to grow on Facebook and share any of your ride pics/videos with us. We love seeing what our local community is up to.
Please come in to see our facilities and say G'day.
Stay rubber side down